Friday, April 2, 2010

BlitzCoder / Blitz Basic

Old BlitzCoder Tutorials are up - I've recently received a bunch of requests for my old Blitz Basic tutorials (from the BlitzCoder era). Fortunately, Charles 'Specis' McCrimmon retains a copy of everything known to man. So he packaged it all up and sent them over. I got everything working today so anyone who's interested can check out the old tutorials and grab the old source code.

NOTE: I'm not supporting this stuff anymore, but if you're interested: BlitzCoder Tutorials

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I've begun collecting as much of anything BlitzBasic from the web, including the web archive, but robots.txt is killing me. My plan is to organize and archive everything I can find before the stuff vaporizes for good. It goes without saying that the BlitzCoder stuff would be essential to such a collection. Is it still possible to obtain it? The link above is down. Also, would it be OK to include it in an archive online for people to download? Thanks for the consideration.

    mrpectate

    ReplyDelete